CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Tesla To Break Into Metal's Mining, page-18

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    fast markets does a global lithium price wrap every Friday. Here is last weeks:

https://www.fastmarkets.com/article/3953038/global-lithium-wrap-europe-us-markets-soften-china-sentiment-remains-bullish-ahead-of-public-holiday

Asianmetals gives you spod prices if you are a subscriber, but even if you aren’t you can still see how all lithium prices are trending:

http://www.asianmetal.com/LithiumPrice/Lithium.html

Other than that I guess you look to the quarterlies of GXY PLS etc, and any reports from benchmark and Roskill.

Yep at prices of US$370/t spod producers are getting their butts kicked. No new mine would look to enter at such dismal prices.

But this is where I believe stockpiles will come into play. Come early 2021 (perhaps sooner) those stockpiles will pretty much be at 0 (right now they are at about 2-2.5 months). When that happens you can imagine the Chinese telling the likes of GXY and PLS that they are ready to start receiving full shipments again. GXY and PLS will tell them that there is no way they are going to increase production at prices of US$370/t. They are making a loss at those prices. So GXY and PLS will tell them that if they want more spod, they are gonna have to pay more (ball is now in spod producers court). And as PLS is coming off a $99mil loss and GXY is coming off I believe a $25mil loss, I can’t imagine them asking for anything below $600/t.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.