MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Tesla to Use North American Material Amid Pollution Worry

1. 5,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 754
    Tesla to Use North American Material Amid Pollution Worry.

Tesla Motors Inc., the electric vehicle maker co-founded by Elon Musk, plans to use only raw materials sourced in North America for its proposed $5 billion U.S. battery factory....

Tesla could tap Rockwood’s brine-based lithium production in Silver Peak, Nevada, and Rockwood and FMC Corp. both produce carbonate and hydroxide forms of the lithium at plants in North Carolina. Simbol Materials LLC, a closely held company based in Pleasanton, California, is preparing to begin construction of its first commercial lithium plant.

Now tseck where CAD's projects are :

Highlights

•  Caeneus Minerals Ltd (ASX: CAD) enters into a binding Heads of Agreement with Nevada Metals to acquire

a 100% interest in the Muddy Mountain and Lida Valley Lithium Projects in West Nevada, United States

(ìthe Acquisitionî).

•  The Lida Valley Lithium Brine Project covers approximately 2,620 acres and is situated within 40km of the

Silver Peak Lithium Mine of Albermarle Corporation LLC (NYSE: ALB), the only producing lithium mine in

the United States.

•  The Muddy Mountain Lithium Project which encompasses approximately 2,542 acres is situated 50km

northeast of Las Vegas and is potentially a ëdistrict-scaleí lithium clay concept.

•  Lida Valley and Muddy Mountain are situated near the US$5 Billion Tesla Motors ëGigafactoryí, which is

currently under construction.

You can read the whole article here :

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-north-american-material-amid-pollution-worry

Cad bring me that car please ppp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.312K 655.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 31503952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75005479 74
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.