CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Posting this again because Mods don't really read what there...

1. 3,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Posting this again because Mods don't really read what there banning as it was pulled because I believe Rummy dosn't like the truth and has learned that its soooo easy to get someone modded out. Rummy and Mods it cannot be Off Topic if I am answering a posters post and covering the same Topic....Don't be a sore Looser Rummy and revert to taking up Moderators time. Mods... I don't get 15 thumbs up for nothing.

So therefore posting the same.

Boomer .......Goverment aprovals were beyond us . We were going the same way as CMR so get ready for goodbye, other technologies better than lithium...etc & etc. If you don't Remember Boomer then you simply don't remember. Hotcopper has a History so if you click that you will find Rummy Farnhams history goes back to 9/19/18. Start reading from there for the crap we had to put up with.

You Post....so you can’t hold it against him for his concerns.

Well it was a waste of his time trying to protect his Backyard here where whoever he scared off would only sell to another holder. &
    I wonder how many Mums and Dads investors he scared off while we dribbled down to around 1&1/2 cents while he dribbled scaremongering over the years.
    And now I am supposed to believe he is a backslapper and a mate to us. Pfffft

Long Term Holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $334.4K 3.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1102611 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2467572 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.