WTM 2.78% 37.0¢ waratah minerals limited

I don't think the guy knows what he's talking about. I guess...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I don't think the guy knows what he's talking about. I guess some benefit to have local supply and traceability but who knows how the market dynamics will play out... look at the iron ore market for example, moving from fixed yearly? contracts to now being traded on the spot market. I think it's likely that companies will have to attain a environmental and quality certification which will then allow them to supply their product to spot buyers with specific contract specifications.

On Telsa, the only reason Tesla may not be around in 10 years is because they have open sourced their battery technology, if it wasn't for that, the others would be years behind. It's proven they make top quality vehicles with unrivalled performance, think the new P100D and all the car awards they have won! One thing that Telsa has in it's favour is its opportunity to build a mass producing car factory from the ground up with 000's of engineers working to optimise every inch of the factory floor space, as seen in the video posted in earlier threads.

Other car manufacturers will likely be retrofitting existing facilities and will never achieve the same efficiencies.

Big, big, big things to come. IMO - the appointment of someone to the board with a proven track record in bringing projects online - more announcements to do with the Mill JV, MOU's / offtakes - focus on becoming a low opex producer with traceability and environmental best practices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $69.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $105.4K 288.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34236 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 14994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.