Tesla, page-5

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    "but don't forget buy the rumour and sell the fact or was it sell the high and fingers crossed on finding a low which may of been last night"

Yes, buy the rumour and sell the fact, but in this case the 'fact' did not come out until after trading closed at the end of last night's session. My fingers crossed strategy was to set a tight profit protector stop above the market price shortly after the initial plunge at the open, but accompanied with a oco ambitious profit taker another 5% lower in case a second wave spike down occurs. This strategy I set in motion very shortly after the open at 10:30 pm WA time, and my profit protector stop was hit minutes later. Hence, very happy to bank a solid profit after opening this short trade only a couple nights ago. TSLA has now bounced back to $200+, hence, glad that I got out of this short lower.

"Once the market shorting scavengers get stuck into it there'll be noting left but smoking hubcaps."

That sounds like me, the market shorting scavenger. However, as discussed above I am out already. I suspect that when the SPX next takes a big dive, lets call it a correction, then a TSLA short at that time could be very profitable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.