SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Tesla, page-460

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    There are at least 5 different co's on hotcopper with Battery Day threads - each with the same hope that maybe Elon was going to unveil a secret partnership with them today. Was nice to entertain the idea but ultimately pie in the sky stuff that we were going to be the special company today. The positives come from Mr Musk pushing towards an electric revolution at the speed of knots, forcing competitors to take note and adapt or be left behind. The guy is literally changing the world, and the more that electric cars, trucks, boats etc start to become a part of everyday life the more you will see investment and strategies start to shift.

Personally I believe we will spark a deal with someone like VW as opposed to Tesla, as traditional automotive companies start to align their investment strategy to a new EV world. It's quite frustrating from an investor's point of view as we would like a customer for our product right now - but I think we might be jumping through a few final hoops first make to make it more attractive for someone to take that initial investment leap - i.e separating the water business, seems like a big clue, otherwise why bother? $2 billion is certainly a big ask but the narrative surrounding the shortage of raw materials into the coming years remains, so I still believe we will have a keen interest. Those without the tech innovation of Tesla will look to save $ alternative ways and a direct investment in a mine may be a good way to do that.
    I guess the problem we are having is that the tech is evolving so fast on the daily - and there would be major hesitations about locking into a long term investment of that scale. Anyhow looking forward to seeing the PEP, should be any day, hopefully more clues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 39.0¢ $11.26K 27.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 11621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 7.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ 10279
Last updated 13.02pm 14/06/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.