AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

This Govt media release is dated Nov 2019. I know Canavan has...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    This Govt media release is dated Nov 2019. I know Canavan has gone but very interesting to fast forward 8 months. .... and align offtake deal by Sept 30 2020 as per the last company ANN.

US-Australia partnership on critical minerals strengthened through new talks

“Today’s meetings laid the ground for collaboration between the US and Australia on financing. This work will offer opportunities for new projects to get off the ground. The growing global demand for critical minerals will provide scope for Australian miners to enter stable and secure supply chains to meet growing demand in key economies such as the US.
    “Critical minerals and rare earths are becoming increasingly important products in our modern world and Australia has key supplies of these products. With the increasing global uptake of electric vehicles, smart phones, renewable energy and defence applications which need these minerals, Australia is well placed to grasp opportunities.”

https://www.minister.industry.gov.a...ip-critical-minerals-strengthened-through-new

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $29.48K 4.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2484166 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2861544 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.