EMH 1.82% 28.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Author of the article is founder and CEO of the Institute for...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Author of the article is founder and CEO of the Institute for Energy Research. Established in Houston (should ring alarm bells) in 1989.

From Wikipedia (yes I know, suspect source, but I'm not prepared to commit much time to this):

IER is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization and is funded entirely by tax deductible contributions from individuals, foundations and corporations.[1][10] IER has received funding from the Brown Foundation (started by founders of a construction and energy company), the Searle Freedom Trust and the Claude R. Lambe Charitable Foundation.[11] They have also previously received funding from ExxonMobil[12] and from the American Petroleum Institute.[13] IER says that it has not sought for or accepted financial support from the government.[1]

So effectively an organization funded by the oil and gas industry - Exxon and the Koch brothers (some quality sponsors right there) plus others. The article may well be right (again, I'm not prepared to commit time to confirm), but given the author's affiliations I regard him as a non-credible source of information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $58.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ $9.081K 32.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4538 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.