ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

test burn - , page-11

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Welcome to Hot Copper new poster tridge.

Always interested in a brand new poster keen enough in a company to make his very first post as a new heading.

In order to answer your question with any conviction, one needs to firstly appreciate the wording of the original announcement, made by the now ex CEO Mr Kos Galtos.

Then one needs to revisit Kos's final public presentation just prior to his parting ways with the Co where ''October-ish,,, 3rd quarter -ish, had implied he was not confident at that point in delivering what he had implied re the original announcement.

This information is readily available as ASX announcements and are quite easy to find here on Hot Copper threads.

Once this has given you an insight into a company you claim to have the majority of your savings invested in ( re your post#7256601 ) you may appreciate, that it would indeed be no laughing matter ( re the start of your 2nd post ( 7256442 ) in anyones' language.

At this point, for you, me and in fact all readers to understand just what has been going on with the company re the quite recent initial Datung test burn anns,, ( with no mention of coldry infrastructure) by comparison to the very protracted but hightly negotiated long term TINCOM talks which include a long term structured plan to build Coldry mudules, it would be fair to comment daung and tincom are by no means comparable by weight from a Co progression and milestone status / perspective.

Yes,,, the Datung test burn might give ESI an opportunity to sit around the negotiating table with Datung,,, but it is at this point in time simply a test burn with coldry pellet manufacture in progress,, with no ''actual'' set date by those NOW in control of the company's destiny .

That is to say,,, any quarter or date uttered by Kos Galtos when it became his main Hobby ''hoarse'' , should not be considered with ANY great chonological relevance when you take into account that the NEW board has prioritized it's business plan relevant to the prospectus, and the revitalized talks with Tincom.

My personal view on the test burn,,, and I DO mean my PERSONAL view,,, would be,,,, why spend half a mil organizing a test burn with a Chinese Co that in all probability,,, would need to buy Coldry pellets from the company (Tincom ) who have a been involved HEAVILLY in talks and negotiations that include the BUILDING of coldry modules that will ''actually'' supply commercially viable product for test burns at a fraction of the cost the MADDINGLY pilot plant is BARELY capable of doing and at a High cost per tonne to SHARE HOLDERS ??

That is my PERSONAL view on such a large tonnage from such a small pilot plant,,, and in now way is a reflection or view that I have ever discussed with ECT LTD.

Th business plan,,, progress,,, and status,,, have recently been set out by the new board in the current capital raising prospectus, and as such,,, being the most recent update based upon the condition the old board and CEO left the company in,,, MUST be considered the most relevant and current piece of information available to share holders at the time.

Please try to appreciate the logic regarding my attempt to answer your brand new posts on your self initiated thread heading.

I am confident that in due course, the ESI board will update all share holders in the most appropriate manner,,, that is,, a public announcement...After they have returned from talks in Asia.

Until then, anyone who has enough concern to inquire about the test burn as a first ever post,,with as you state in your next post #7256601 '' majority of my saving in esi'' but then go on to ''LOL'' in your 3rd ever post which seems to attempt to test the cred of the fresh board,,could actually do fellow holders a great dis-service by not posting arguments in a logical and chronological manner.

I hope you now see why I am concerned about your appearance ''out of thin air'' as a new ESI poster seemingly wanting to create discussion ( which is appreciated of course.

Kind regards RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.