ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

test burn - , page-23

1. 6,284 Posts.
    SP3

Thank you for clarifying that personally.

With that little matter cleared up I can now comment on your post and hope to provide a valid counter-argument to your last sentence of post # 7256613. round 9am this morning.

In some ways of course, it depends exactly upon where you think the first coldry modules will be built.

LV ? VCR ? CHINA ? Mongolia ? Indonesia ? India ? etc

Considering, TINCOM's proximity to the border where Datung either own or operate a large number of coal fired stations, I would think VCR would put into place ''synergies'' that Kos would always refer to.

Or in other words,, appreciating the size of the potential TINCOM deal,, and that no other Co would consider it financially prudent to carry out parallel R&D to design / build modules, it does make sense to consider that TINCOM,,, who are already years down the track would be the fore-runner and therefore a potential sub off-take supplier of coldry, across the border into China,,, in return for keen CAPEX funding deals,, which would in return obligate TINCOM to sell at a very keen price across the border, a certain amount of Coldry.

If that works and grows, then modules would appear on the other side of the border also. By that I mean either Mongolia or China,, if indeed Mongolia is not the first place modules are put into use.

If I had to put into chronological order the Countries I consider will produce coldry from URUP designed modules, LV would not be my #1 guestimation.

I think the original TINCOM contracts would have reflected such China VCR ''synergies'' as Kos would use that word quite a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.59K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15034960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13266173 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.