ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

test burn - , page-44

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Until the next phase which WILL include fair dinkum deals,,, we may as well keep the history channel running in parallel.

Have a bex and a cup of tea thyshift,,,,mad use to stand for Mutually Assured Destruction.....

Things will improve sooner than you think,,, the AGM is getting close,,, good news ALWAYS preempts the AGM.

In other words,,,, buying prior to AGM ,,, has always ben a prudent short term play.

very soon poor ol'KG's antics will be relegated to similar ancient history,,,, and forgotten along with many others who were milk mad,,, but he did have strengths,,,,, at least now,,, his old flame gets to drive her car exclusively !!!!

He was a good flogger,,, but not on a trans cultural level.

FWIW,, he could make the same sort of bux selling mercs at BEA if he put his mind to it.

Also,,, it does not help matters within Vic,, when the pollies do not give you any cred,,,

All will listen to the new fellahs,,, they have the cut of embassadors. This was always missing from KG'S tool set,,, c/- Con and the milk maids

Yes I harp on some of the past,,,, Much can not be referred to here,,,,but forget it,,, and the potential to relive it remains..

I'm off in the morning in the orange Camira and the 10 ft plywood caravan knowing all is in good hands till I return from bonny doon next week.

cheers holders, folders, winners and spinners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $99 33.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062275 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11561026 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.