BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

test fibonacci numbers , page-7

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I just love the Fibonacci stuff. IF it does this or that then it MAY do this or that, UNLESS it doesn't do this or that, in which case, a double top double bottom double breasted Fibonacci suit will set you back about 200 Euros.

Nonsense. Stick with fundamentals and don't try to guess using charts. Charts tell you about the past, not the future. If the chartists (and there are many!) were successful, then they would likely keep their information to themselves. But what happens is that they are fascinated by lines and colours and so on and have to justify having spent lots of money acquiring software programmes. The designers and marketers of the software are the ones making the money, not the purchasers.

IMO a slow, balanced approach to the market, combined with attention to fundamentals (with a sprinkling of Contrarian savvy) wins pretty much EVERY time. If you close your eyes and pick from a list of quality shares, it's vitually certain, given the patterns of 100 years, that in 5 years, you will be very much better off than you are today. Not 5 minutes, days or weeks. Years.

If you are in this for punting, then good luck and use your charts. Investment is not punting. I won't post on this subject again, but it's a pity that so much guff is written on HC about charts. Not a word from the Fibonacci crew about a single fundamental regarding the company. You might as well go and place a wager on a sports team for the weekend and spare yourself the expense of buying charting software.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.