BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Hi Irynka In CKK case, if it dropped sharply below ema41, should...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Irynka

In CKK case, if it dropped sharply below ema41, should we just sell the order at the ema41 line every day to get a good exit? I just read a trading book today, it mentioned that.

Thanks for you advice. I will learn more. I am a beginner, joined in 21 OCT 2009, I remembered last time I argued with Selmax, I said I am a long term holder, fundamental wins, I don't care abt the share price going down. hehe, he replied to me, "you are only 26 years boy, if you don't listen, you might make a huge loss in the future"

Then I worried, listened, I clicked their posts and read, learned. I found out something. The most important thing in trading is to minimise risk.

Robbbbbbb guides us to trade in his professional view. I am glad I can learn from him and also there are a lot of good traders. For free!!!

They are not always correct, but most of time they are. you can check. And more importantly, you only make a small loss if things go opposite.

my story again, I bought axm in OCT, I thought it was cheap, so cheap, But ema41 far below ema195, down trend, I wish I had that knowledge at that time. therefore techinical analysis is good for short term traders and long term traders.

Regards

learning boy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.