BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

test for bly support today?, page-90

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi Irynka, Grubby

I note your comments on the 41 EMA Irynka. You are right the 41/195 EMA pair is not infallible and Robbb is not god. I have asked Robbb about this (the EMA pair that is) and I think he will say it is a pair that works for him, nothing more.

Nobody should adopt anything without question. Question, challenge and experiment with what you see, and what others tell you. You will learn more and come to form stronger, better views if you do than if you adopt without question.

I used to use simple MAs - the 20, 50, 100 & 200. After experimenting with those and with EMAs, and the 41/195 pair, I have found that it works for me, so I use it. They are not infallible, but neither are SMAs. In many cases they dont coincide with support/resistance, etc. But in many more cases I have found they do. And in any case they are not used in isolation of other technical indicators.

At the end of the day, remember also that TA is not a 100% guarantee of an outcome, its a numbers game and all you are trying to do is tip the balance of probabilities in your favour.

Good luck this week all, Sharks.

PS: Doors, maybe it wont seem that way tomorrow, but in a month's time 33.5c for BLY will seem cheap imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.