SLX 0.00% $4.55 silex systems limited

Test Loop and Florence, page-14

1. 20,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    Thanks Zog, I have never claimed to know all the ins and outs about the process, all I know is that it works and works well according to what I have read, I really don't know why GE/GEH are messing with us, they say they will be able to make these new fuels for the new GenIV reactors and also for the existing reactors as well, maybe they will just use the TVL process and get their fuel from the Russians?
    I do think that GE/GEH have spent a hell of a lot of money developing the process shown in that PDF document that Lon Paulson wrote back in 2009, perhaps they are walking away from it? but I doubt it? I still believe they have something up their sleeve? if there is a break clause in the license? then maybe we are better off staying until GEH make the break?

One thing I do know is that Silex have saved themselves around US$2.4 million since we backed away from the term sheet deal, which also means that GEH have had to pay that amount themselves, why would they be doing that? makes you wonder doesn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.51 $2.640M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2509 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 3655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.