MKY mky resources ltd

Agree with Doolang, i'm happier to see a slow steady rise...

1. 404 Posts.
    Agree with Doolang, i'm happier to see a slow steady rise overtime. though I do daytrade in some stock by far my biggest wins have been from buying mining spec at a low and patiently waiting for them to grow in potential.

So yeah Baggies your questions seem to be more aimed at those in for shortterm profits so maybe I am not the best person to answer.
    I certainly don't base my selling on a particular shareprice, more sell out of longterm holds when I feel they have run out of significant growth potential.

Not sure anyone can predict the exact (or even close) sp by christmas, depends on so many factors (for me though even if say it hit 10c tomorrow I wouldn't be selling). I think its way undervalued now based on my own personal assessment of its potential and MKY imo has too much on the horizon not too continue to grow.

Now in answer to one of your questions, why is the sp so low? well many factors e.g.;
    1) most mining explorers got hit hard by the market crash

2) mining explorers are generally lagging behind in bouncing back to pre crash values.

3) MKY resources for most of its life has been QLD based uranium explorer many lost faith in QLD laws changing in the near term (however now MKY main exploration is in U friendly parts of Oz).

4) during significant downturn in mining spec MKY had a major corporate bauxite acquisition deal fall through (one I was happy that failed but the market, well for me thankfully, didn't take so well). However with this new deal the new company to emerge should stand out and becoming a significant uranium explorer.

5) issues with previous part-time management shook shareholder confidence.
    Now new management is fulltime and has already shown enough to regain my confidence (well look at this lastest corporate deal, the fact that drilling will commence once all the papers are signed, management scored the backing of a giant corporation in SK energy and the world biggest U fund became a substantial holder, and the company is cashed up while still remaining debt free). also even prior to this deal MKY management was able to win an application for a heavily contested Uranium tenement (no easy feat considering the companies it was up against).

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.