MKY mky resources ltd

Hi baggies, yes optimistic but possible. for me, like SK Energy,...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi baggies, yes optimistic but possible. for me, like SK Energy, I plan on backing it right through to production, yes many years away but that I feel over time will be a good probability of an amazing return.
    so yeah I'm pretty indifferent to what the price will rise to short-mid term.
    However it has previously been near 10c off a lot less then it has today i.e. off a few surface samples on a tenement in Qld where U mining is banned.
    Now its main focus in U friendly states, it infinitely better management, the portfolio of tenements is many times larger and also includes geothermal and bauxite (side bets but themselves could become company makers), and as mention quite often in my post, because it is a biggy, the backing of SK Energy a multi billion dollar giant who openly state they intended backing all the way through to production (puting up exploration dollars, adding to a place on the board of directors and even shoring up the rights to be a customer of 20% of production).
    The old MKY and the new soon to be merged company are worlds apart in potential.

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.