GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

good morning all,i apologise for my brief and to the point...

1. 39 Posts.
    good morning all,

i apologise for my brief and to the point discussion yesterday arvo... was running a bit late for an appointment...

many thanks for tadtech for providing the link to this site it's all very interesting...

Sentia - when i jumped into the site it looks as though its a simple relational database... so everything will have a reference code or ID... parish/oranigsation/well/etc so you just have to find an identifier to start, then work down from that... so i looked at the announcements and found out that our bullseye wells are located in the Iberville Parish... went to the wells by parish search... used the drop down menu... and it brought up a rather long list off all the wells in that parish from 1920's... did a find on jumonville and found them... all the ID's are links... so you can click on em' to jump around the database...

When i was looking last night i delved into the 003 well as i too was interested... only to discover that this well had the permit lodged on 18 DEC 2008 by the same org as our other wells... and in the scout info it states (REDRILL OF SER#66156-P&A'D 06/12/1969)... i put the well serial into one of the searches and found that this well was initially drilled in 57' to TD 10189(with casing set if i'm reading it correctly) then had more work performed on it in 69' which eventuated in it being plugged and abandoned...

I dont want to write a terribly long post so i suggest you type the serial into the site and read the details for yourself... theres detials of a perforation and where the plugs are etc... all very interesting...

i thought the only reentry we were performing was Acosta???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.