GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

"today they have an awesome partner ,"Paps,You may not like what...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "today they have an awesome partner ,"

Paps,

You may not like what I am going to say, but that awsome partner may be the reason that we will never get a takeover offer from other larger companies. Like a ball and chain around someone's ankle.

That partner owns a fair swag of us and no one likes to do any T/O or make any moves towards us when that situation is on the table. All we can look at, is to how much dividends, if any, will be payable to us when the company is ready to do so, and IMO that will determine what our sp will be.
    Unless of course our partner, IF ALLOWED TO DO IT, will make the final move and finish the job on us by taking the rest of us over. Quite on the card.

Now, IMO if we didn't have that partner, we possibly wouldn't have to share any of our profits with them and I feel sure that the sp would be around the $2 to $3 mark, while we would still have the chance of someone looking very serioulsy at us.

But that's me and the way I see it.

If I am wrong in reading what I can see, can you please explain to me as to why we are still lingering at these prices while we have started iron ore production.? IMO it doesn't make any sense at all, but the proofs are in the pudding. A company like this one, and reaching the stage we are in, should command at least the prices that I mentioned above. The facts though, shows that we are not.

I am open to ideas/suggestions, and prepared to listen to anyone with constructive opinions.

Good luck,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.