TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

The ASX announcement today states that the 2 reservoir sections...

1. 572 Posts.
    The ASX announcement today states that the 2 reservoir sections are being tested sequentially. Sequentially means following in a logical order or sequence. Is testing the bottom of the well first the logical order? not necessarily imo and now not the opinion of TSV and Alcoa - make sure they have commercial gas up top and play with the difficult bottom section at their leisure looks logical to me.

I posted earlier on this thread that:

"Perhaps it would it have been better to have completed the extended flow test on the upper zone 6 of Warro 4 (which is likely to be the main producing reservoir) before testing the lower zone?

The anticipated positive result would have allowed the TSV share price to consolidate its gains and continue higher with negotiations for the Canadian assets to be announced in the next month or so?"

I was castigated by stocklust who stated that "They are doing everything buy [sic] the book" etc etc.

To me, getting the easy upper testing done first and then taking time to test the lower section would not have spooked the market players. I emailed SK to this effect after his Boardroom Radio clarification without a response; but at least he is now doing as I suggested in the email - easy stuff first and take time playing in the lower mud.

Looks like they have thrown the book away and have taken up my suggestion of testing where the real gas volumes are likely to be; coincidentally, the timing of the upper zone Warro 4 test results should be known when the Canadian asset negotiations are available from Macquarie for the potential farm-out / disposition of the TSV Duvernay and Rock Creek Acreage. Bids are due in late October for both the Duvernay shale and Rock Creek petroleum rights held within the Alberta JV.

Expect a sp surge around the end of October if both results are positive - which I am confident they will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.