1. 9,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    missing posts copy.

Want to repost them? Also reason we are back at old HC

Thursday at 9:12am 0
    Report Reply
    Profile ollow
    Carrier57 Member

Good news all around today. Should make the share purchase plan more attractive, too bad we will only get about 5 shares each!

Thursday at 9:42am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL
    at 33.0¢
    Position
    Profile ollow
    tewkleberry Member

In reply to Carrier57 ...

$2.7M sales for Arixtra is obviously tiny compared to US sales, but at least we might get an idea of what the royalty arrangements are outside US.
    Unfortunately there seems to be at least 11 generic suppliers of enoxaparin in India, so it's unlikely a fonda generic will grab anticoagulant market share from Lovenox (or Clexane over there).
    It's hard to see why GSK would counter with an AG for that size market.

Thursday at 9:56am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL
    at 33.0¢
    Position
    Profile ollow
    Roger10 Member

Hahaha ....
    the minimum we can get is 3000 shares.
    Makes me wonder if Dr Reddy is benefiting more on sales of fonda outside US then why would ACL fork out equally on manufacturing improvement.

Thursday at 9:57am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL
    buy at 33.0¢
    Position
    Last edited by Roger10: Thursday at 9:59am
    Profile ollow
    jessie1 Member

Of all the markets a pharma would be typically worried about, it's generic rip-offs in India...however, when your partner is one of the world's leading generic players and they happen to be Indian, I guess you'd feel a little safer that sales in India will be recorded somewhat accurately (one would hope ;-)
    ...DR is the devil we know lol

Thursday at 11:12pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL
    buy at 32.5¢
    Position
    Last edited by jessie1: Thursday at 11:13pm
    Profile Edit
    Teddyward Member

In reply to Roger10 ...

Nah even the min 3000 shares can be scaled back if they want sad to say.
    Worse than the generics in India is the outright fakes and substitution and same throughout the 2nd world and Asia. The sales may be much higher in India as a % as like other companies have done in the USA in India DrReddys may have advantage with a large sales staff that can package it with other drugs. Problem for us is if they package it up and we cop all the discount on our product we get a vastly reduced profit margin and DrReddys gets the extra margin on the other drugs in the package deal. Great way to bleed a little Aussie partner into a early trade sale. Not a lot you an do but trust your partner and hope you have a watertight agreement. Hell we have paid more than our % of profit share and improved the process for the to take a very large %.

Today at 12:18am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL at 32.5¢
    Last edited by Teddyward: Today at 12:27am
    Profile ollow
    tewkleberry Member

In reply to Teddyward ...

ACL revenue on Indian fonda sales will be by royalty, not % of profit. So it's irrelavent how Reddys arrange their profit allocation.
    See ann 15/7/2010
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100715/pdf/31rbk9bfttlsx7.pdf

Today at 10:00am 2
    Report Reply
    ACL
    at 32.5¢
    Position
    Profile Edit
    Teddyward Member

In reply to tewkleberry ...

From 4 April announcement ????? Has the agreement been renegotiated?
    There is a big difference between the 2 Wiki . Royalties are typically agreed upon as a percentage of gross or net revenues derived from the use of an asset or a fixed price per unit sold of an item of such,
    "The Arixtra® brand achieved Indian sales of approximately U.S. $2.7 million for the year ended 31 December 2012.** Alchemia expects to receive 25% of all profits from sales in India, with the same economics from sales to any further territories outside the United States."

Today at 10:25am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL at 32.5¢
    Last edited by Teddyward: Today at 10:29am
    Profile ollow
    tewkleberry Member

You're right, it does sound different.

Today at 10:52am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL
    at 32.5¢

wormo Member

I just spoke with Link Market Services in relation to the share offer. I put the following scenario to them

I asked whether, if I only sent in $7500 requesting half of my allowable allocation and the offer is eventually scaled-back so people only get half of what they requested. Would I receive only one quarter or would I receive the full allocation as the $7500 would cover this. I was advised that I would receive my full allocation.

Is this consistent with what other people are being told? I don't want to miss out and I'm not sure how knowledgeable the call centre employees are.

Mar 21 at 11:44am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL buy at 36.0¢
    Profile ollow
    peakmastery Member

rubbish.

it's not up to the registry who gets what allocation. it's up to the company.

if you want (the possibility) of a more accurate answer, then call the company. most companies will not tell you at this stage anyway. they may tell you after closing date.

with most issues of this type, everyone is scaled back equally, regardless of how much money they send in.

if you want the maximum allowable, then send in $15K.

with ACL's last SPP, they looked at how many shares you held on record date. see my post below.

Mar 21 at 12:05pm 4
    Report Reply
    ACL at 36.0¢
    Profile Edit
    Teddyward Member

Normally scaling policy is set after applications are received to ensure that someone hasn't set up 50 accounts of 101 shares each just to get the offer like what was done in days gone by. The ASX companies rarely preallocate a strategy as they always want the discretion to allocate how they feel fit depending on the shareholder mix that applies and how much they apply for. They can then bias it so small holders get more or larger holders get more. Unfortunately as there is no rights or options pro-rata on existing holding most people will be disappointed with what they end up getting.

Email / phone the company and ask what their allocation policy is and if it is set in stone. If it was set in stone it would have been in the offer document.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. It is a absolute scam that SI get to apply and then pay later only for their accepted application when smaller holders have to send in money and wait a month for the scraps. The company never finds out the full depth of money available and the SI have their shares to trade weeks before retail holders. A very slanted playing field Perhaps the should be forced to offer to retail first with a option and SI pick up teh scraps rather than introducing such short term money to keep brokers and SI happy like pigs rolling in cash our dilution.

Ask teh company in writing for their allocation policy

Mar 21 at 12:07pm 2
    Report Reply
    ACL at 36.0¢
    Profile ollow
    TitusPullo Member

Yep companies can scale back how ever they feel.

Take a look at QBE's announcement of the 4th April 2012 to see what is possible. That one turned into some kind of right's issue almost. I had only a small holding, so that I could participate in the SPP discount, but ended up with next to nothing despite sending in $15k.

So you never know what might happen in any kind of scale back. They may even end up taking over subscriptions, although they obviously didn't last time. That may have been because of some pressure from somewhere else.

Mar 21 at 3:50pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL at 36.0¢
    Profile ollow
    jgroenheide Member

Don't send your envelopes in too soon.

At the rate this is going it will be near 30c by the end of the week and might not be even worth doing.

Mar 25 at 10:04am 3
    Report Reply
    ACL buy at 34.5¢
    Profile ollow
    jackcrimson Member

I'm thinking the same thing Mr goandhide, at least that way you know you will be getting your full allocation and your cheque won't be sitting gathering dust for a week or so.

Mar 25 at 10:14am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL hold at 34.5¢
    Profile ollow
    2shouz Member

At this rate they will be under 30 cents in the next week or so unless there is some useful news and no doubt there will be to excite the buyers for the capital raising..

Mar 25 at 2:50pm 2
    Report Reply
    ACL hold at 34.0¢
    Profile ollow
    caketin Member

I suggest TDA's post on the other thread might explain some selling. I'll hold off for a while, but I think it very likely I will buy in the spp.

Mar 25 at 2:56pm 1
    Report Reply
    ACL buy at 34.0¢
    Profile ollow
    caketin Member

In reply to wormo ...

Today should be too late for any stock to be sold for the spp. I wonder if it will make any difference?
    This new Hot Copper format is Horrid. No-one has posted on any of my stocks this morning. Maybe i will be a "New Coke" moment

Tuesday at 9:53am 2
    Report Reply
    ACL at 33.0¢
    Last edited by caketin: spell check helped me too muchTuesday at 9:55am
    Profile ollow
    Roger10 Member

You are correct caketin, this new hotcopper site is slow and too much information being displayed. I would really want the old site back if I had an option to go back to it.

Tuesday at 10:43am 0
    Report Reply
    ACL buy at 33.0¢
    Profile ollow
    SNI4 Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Just trying to get ACL up via the stream filter!!!!!

Tuesday at 4:29pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL at 33.5¢
    Profile ollow
    caketin Member

In reply to SNI4 ...

I've just worked out that if you tick any boxes other than the follow these stocks box it deletes the stocks you have selected on the stream filter. Make sure nothing else on the filter is ticked and it seems to work.

Tuesday at 4:34pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL
    buy at 33.5¢
    Position
    Profile ollow
    SNI4 Member

Can you extend the time of the stream. I have about 20 stocks I follow but the stream only lists posts in the last 10 mins! Do you know if I can extend that time frame to say last 48 hours?
    I'm trying not to say this sucks but I'm spending a lot of time trying to get things running!

Tuesday at 4:40pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL at 33.5¢
    Profile ollow
    caketin Member

In reply to SNI4 (undefined) mine disappears every time I log off :( sorry to be off topic but it's hard to be on it when you can't get to the forum your looking for. Try tenbagsfull.com - I've been using it for a year and it's very user friendly, though I'm carrying the can for ACL on my own.

Tuesday at 5:39pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL
    buy at 33.5¢
    Position
    Profile ollow
    supertramp Member

Well the ACL spp will soon be behind us, so then we can start to climb up. We have the quarterly figures this month, then the next lot of fonda figures. I'm hoping for a continual rise in fonda profits for a while yet.
    As for HC, I don't like it much, but one needs to get used to it. When Comsec Protrader went to Irress, it took ages to get used to that. However I still preferred Protrader!

Tuesday at 6:19pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL buy at 33.5¢
    Profile ollow
    ivabiggon Member

It will be scaled back pro rata, the same as last time.

Tuesday at 6:47pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL hold at 33.5¢
    Profile ollow
    Neo Member

I'm not sure if the scale back will be that big.
    IMO the SP looks like it's about to come into the 20's, however you might be able to dump for a small profit before hand.
    I'll participate if more support comes in later today, otherwise it looks like a waste of time.

Thursday at 10:15am 1
    Report Reply
    ACL sell at 33.0¢
    Profile Edit
    Teddyward Member

In reply to Neo ...

Seriously this raising is a joke and chickenfeed. It is a embarrassment for a company to stuff small holders suck a small allocation.
    2mill with full allocation of $15000 is 133 holders get their fill of 50,000.
    Neo do you seriously think looking at the shareholder spread that 133 people won't put in $15000 and hope to get a full allocation?
    Like the last one was at 38.5 15/5/2012 from memory and was oversubscribed to hell and the scaleback was huge. I think it was 14000 out of 50000 applied for and the loss of the use of your money for 30 days so you got 25% approx of what you applied for.
    Meanwhile back in the depth we have people churning fleecing smaller holders and in a month the price will amazingly pop it's head up.
    Are we really worth 8.5c less than we were when we applied for the last issue 10 months ago?

Thursday at 4:06pm 2
    Report Reply
    ACL at 32.5¢
    Profile ollow
    Neo Member

"Neo do you seriously think looking at the shareholder spread that 133 people won't put in $15000 and hope to get a full allocation?"
    No, however i don't' think it's going to be scaled back like it's been ramped on here.
    Last time the scale back was around 47%, I applied for the full allocation( 15k) and got around 7k worth. Although the amount raised was 5 mil.
    Last time though the SP was sitting around 30% higher than the offer price on allotment day, this time round the SP is only around 10% higher than the offer price, and could dip even lower tomorrow. After all the let downs this company has gone through, and with it's current lack of direction- I don't think the SPP is going to gather as much excitement as last time. There's no urgency to participle, since you can almost buy on market.

Thursday at 5:01pm 1
    Report Reply
    ACL sell at 32.5¢
    Profile ollow
    Neo Member

In reply to Neo ...

There's also 4 trading days + a weekend between the offer closing and the Allotment date. Which is bloody annoying. During the last SPP there was only 2, and it was during the middle of the week. Who knows whats going to happen with the SP next week?

Thursday at 5:14pm 0
    Report Reply
    ACL sell at 32.5¢

DISCLAIMER:
    Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert. (more...)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Profile ollow
    Yoda Administrator

Dear Members,

It has been 4 days since our launch of the new HotCopper website. Unfortunately the testing we conducted prior to launch did not predict what would occur in the real environment. We managed to sort out the server/time out issues after 1 day but login problems continue to plague a huge % of members. These are primarily IE 7, 8, 9 and 10 users. Consequently we have made the decision to revert back to the old HC site later on today. We are unsure whether the last 4 days posts on the new site can be migrated back to the old site but will find out shortly. We apologise for the inconvenience but rather than stubbornly persist with a flawed package have decided to regroup and fix these ongoing issues. In the meantime you will all be able to enjoy the old HC for a few more months. Cheers

Today at 4:11pm
    Profile ollow
    Disco Stu Member

In reply to Yoda ...

Really??? that's such a shame.

Watch the old told you so's to come flying in.

Do we know what time...for Zoomba purposes?

Thanks to you and the team for all your work Yoda.

I will miss the alerts, the streaming and the fact that I'm plus 56 followers on the new site and 16 last time I looked on the old one. Back to no thumbs as well.

PS. I'm not going to Like that post if that's alright.

Today at 4:15pm
    Last edited by Disco Stu: Today at 4:17pm
    Profile ollow
    hippies Member

In reply to Yoda ...

Hi Yoda, you guys must hve had one helluva week. Could I suggest that this post be emailed to the membership to grab the attention of some who have given up? Looking forward to seeing the family here getting back together. cheers, hippies

Today at 4:15pm
    Profile ollow
    Jako64 Member

In reply to Disco Stu ...

yep, I will also miss the alerts bell and live stream

and pop out charts, and post editing, and.......

Oh well....

cheers

PS- well, at least we might get to muck around in the test environment again.

Today at 4:17pm
    Last edited by Jako64: Today at 4:23pm
    Profile ollow
    Yoda Administrator

Disco I think we will all be getting jeepered tonight.

Today at 4:19pm
    Profile ollow
    street talk Member

Shame. I just started getting the hang of this new website.

I think when you bring it back you should make it as close to the old one as possible but gives members the ability to customise how they like.

Today at 4:20pm
    Profile ollow
    philh9 Member

Customers are always king Yoda, I am sure it's been a bugger of a week for the HC team. Things will settle down and later another approach at change may have benefited from all this.

Cheers Phil.

Today at 4:20pm
    Profile ollow
    mikey26 Member

In reply to Yoda ...

Respect to HC Management for doing the right thing. Im sure the new website will be successful one day, it was just not ready for now.

Today at 4:23pm
    Profile ollow
    ToH Member

In reply to Yoda ...

Personally, I think I prefer the new site.

Just fix the issues and reinstate.

Thanks,

Today at 4:25pm
    Profile ollow
    cleo2013 New Member

Congratulation Yoda....If other companies who'd changed their system had the balls to acknowledge their system had errors and reverted back to their old system until the new one was debugged they wouldn't have lost most of their customer ... a national banking firm leaps to mine. I give HC full credit for listening to their customers...well done.

AND no it's not an 'i told you so' comment...just recognition that I appreciate a company when it's not being stubborn.... a few Telco's could take note too.

Today at 4:26pm
    Profile ollow
    Yoda Administrator

In reply to ToH ...

ToH, that is the plan.

Today at 4:26pm
    Profile ollow
    Disco Stu Member

In reply to cleo2013 ...

Cleo that's your second post of all time lol

I prefer the new site too.

Oh well

What site will be up tonight Yoda?

Today at 4:28pm
    Profile ollow
    footy Member

I think it is shame we have to revert back to the past also.

I've found the new format to be light years ahead of the old.

Today at 4:29pm
    Profile ollow
    pirate Member

In reply to Yoda ...

I loved the old HC and so did many others judging by the exodus to the other site...these are their figures..

Some stats below since Tuesday morning ...

1) 414 new members 2) impressions up by 80% 3) posts up by about 65% 4) 63 new First time posters 5) over 6,000 unique visitors per day Mod.

Today at 4:30pm
    Profile ollow
    kastin Member

In reply to footy ...

i agree the new system rocks.

can you run them both off the same database? and at the same time?

Today at 4:31pm
    Profile ollow
    Madmin Administrator

In reply to hippies ...

In reply to Jako64 ...

Thanks for your support hippes. I imagine the word will spread like wildfire, but if necessary a mailout could happen. We've had a LOT of new members this week, higher than usual.

Yes, it's been a very long and trying week, and as non technical admin, we've had to watch while members couldn't access the site, and see new problems come in that hadn't been anticipated.

Nobody likes to make backward steps, but for the sake of harmony, as so many members can't access the site at all, even if many of them ARE old suspended users (!) this decision has had to be made. Plenty of sadness as many (33% at last count) have started to get used to the site already, but it wasn't the main issue for the decision.

Jako and Stu, you've been wonderful statesmen for the new site, helping other members along with a few other posters doing the same too, and we appreciate that (except when Stu's warped sense of humour upset everyone!)

We'll regroup and see you on the other side. It's a shame we'll lose a few days posts most likely, so maybe you'd like to copy the XJO threads for the day to carry back as we're obviously time poor in here.

In these 4 days I've learned a lot more about the new site myself under load, and really love SO many features of it, as do many others, but until we iron out hte critical issues, we have been given no choice but to take this one on the chin.

See you all back on the old site at the weekend.

Note to our new members this week:

If any of you have difficulty logging back into the original HotCopper later, at hotcopper.com.au please contact me on the support tab at bottom of page or [email protected] so that I can help your account to be brought over to the original site.

Today at 4:31pm
    Profile ollow
    cab911 Member

In reply to Yoda ...

Thanks heaps Yoda !!

If I could find the thumbs up button I would use it.

You know its not the members that piss and moan about the new site that you need worry about.

Its the members that say bugger all and vote with thier feet.

Cheers, cab

Today at 4:32pm
    Profile ollow
    philh9 Member

Stu I think the plan is to work on some issues without all the noise and possible loss of members that goes with this sort of thing if done live, they are not dumping the concept because the old site has structural issues that limit it.

Profile ollow
    plough Member

took balls to acknowledge it needed more work. Was just getting use to working with it after google chrome showed that its quite a good system. Think next time get members to learn how to update to google chrome before trying HC so are not under to much brain overload in working out both systems.

Profile ollow
    Brickwalls Member
    New

Ah well! I took it as a prompt to desist from IE8 [it was unsupported and was failing on so many counts anyway] and Chrome it from Tuesday. i rather liked most of the new features.

One thing I noticed was - several "NEW" members came on line from Tuesday, while many recalcitrant folk were screaming for the doors. Was this a result of the IP addresses [truncated] no longer being shown, and an opportunity to create duplicate memberships? Be interesting to review that info of these newbies in the Old/New/Old HC.

Any chance the IP address will be a feature in New/New HC?

DISCLAIMER:
    Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expe

Profile ollow
    Yoda Administrator

Naah impossible to run old and new site side by side. It's one or the other. This one is a 2013 Merc with a faulty door lock that doesn't let some people in. Door lock will be fixed soon.

Today at 4:58pm
    Profile ollow
    Haplo Member

Hi HC Management,

I believe you made the right decision and thank you for it. I understand and look forward to the new site when you resolve all the issues as I understand that this will have to happen.

At least your technical staff can work on these issues with less pressure on their shoulders, than what is apparently been a horrible week for them.

regards Haplo

Today at 5:00pm
    Profile ollow
    moosey Member

In reply to Yoda ...

Thank you Yoda, there were some really great attributes that this new site had, although I really miss my favorites page, where everything I wanted to know about was on the one page, that was my biggest gripe with this new setup, if you do sort the problems and do go back to this new site, could that be a must ( favorite shares page, streaming would be nice, but one where your favorites stayed for at least 4 hours or until a page was full and then drop of the oldest )

Thanks you to you and the whole team, and thanks for listening to our problems we were having, although some of the complaints were unwarranted I believe, some people just don't like change, for a free site you blokes do wonders.

Today at 5:00pm
    Profile ollow
    1914 Member

In reply to Yoda ...

Thank you Yoda for reverting back, Sadly the new platform is not at all user friendly i wont go into a diatribe of reasons why but what really does surprise me is that you guys are really clever and had a product that worked sure it could be better but this cleverness has not been evident in the New Platform Good Luck Cheers 1914

Today at 5:01pm
    Profile ollow
    makattack Member
    New

We do a bit of web-based development and most of our issues are with IE. IE is also a lot slower than both Chrome and Firefox. It's a pity that once again Microsft application has caused so many issues for users.

Today at 5:05pm
    Profile ollow
    sandybeachs Member
    New

In reply to Yoda ...

Hi yoda

One rarely gets pat on the back after doing a good job.

I give you all the other people with you a big pat on the back.

A job well done under difficult circumstances.

Question:

Can you keep this new website up and running, for those who enjoyed the experience.????

Plus helping with other pointers.

SandyB

Today at 5:07pm
    Profile ollow
    mowibble Member
    New

lol. i just popped my head in at the beta bar, stu. it's still open.

unfortunately i have to go out soon, but i might pop in there later if you fancy sniffing a few lines of angel dust and and watching some old david lynch movies

Today at 5:09pm
    Profile ollow
    mowibble Member
    New

In reply to makattack ...

its funny how everyone flipped their wig at HC, and not microsoft.

IMO the inferior browser is the one that deserved the wrath of the mob, not the improved platform.

anyhow, thanks again crew, it's been a fun couple of days here in the new world.

look forward to returning one day.

Today at 5:11pm
    Profile ollow
    KriFra Member
    New

In reply to ToH ...

Agree....This is a superlative site for Open-Source trading and financial info.....whilever your sponsors support you , there will be kudus from those of us who appreciate what u supply us.... .Regards , KF.

Today at 5:15pm
    Profile ollow
    kickit2me Member
    New

Very disappointed to be going backwards. Especially after spending time "setting up"

I'm actually amazed people use IE.anything as a browser.

I think it would be much easier if people just moved over to a modern browser like Chrome. They would then also benefit from the extra speed and functionality on all their browsing.

Today at 5:15pm
    Profile ollow
    aka hooter Member
    New

I feel your pain guys top effort - love the new site - any chance of keeping the new thumbs system on the old site - LOL

hOOt

Today at 5:19pm
    Profile ollow
    retiredyoung Member
    New

In reply to Yoda ...

Very disappointing to see the new site go and I will look forward to its return.

If you are going to make changes to the new site then my suggestions are to allow posts to be displayed/read and then replied to when 'Streaming' and to allow posts to be displayed/read and then replied to when in 'News Feed' and also when in 'Alerts'. These additions would make the new site very easy to use. If these cannot be done in two months then sometime in the future would be good.

Good luck with fixing the bugs (ie don't create any new ones).

Today at 5:25pm
    Profile ollow
    davo22 Member
    New

Great news that we are getting the old site back....Thankyou...

Today at 5:26pm
    Profile ollow
    thalweg Member
    New

Oh thank goodness!!! such good news...I lost money today trying because it is humanly impossible to properly interrogate an unknown to me stock in the time I would have had it done before.....as a power user during market hours when necessary using this setup is like being hamstrung.....and no way around it because it is the best it can do...love all the bling added and very amenable to the bling but when the core post display is a recognizable Canyonairo no matter what accessory's are bolted on or all over it can change the fact it's a Canyonairo to drive at the core...just ask Homer S.

Oh and please as I read above the threat as implied earlier that the core might come back again too....why?? it's a dog that hides all the good bones in different holes...I can see all the holes tops but need a crystal ball to guess which holes might holds the good-est bones.

So many analogies why the core is utterly stuffed....please please don't bring the core post view back otherwise the good users will decrease posting and the wanders who like the usefulness of flower arranging view sites never needed to use it properly/fully/power anyway.

Again hate the core love the bling....just add more bling to the same core display/access to posts/individual posters posts as the old HC had, this base software or the old one/whatever.

Today at 5:27pm
    Last edited by thalweg: Today at 5:29pm
    Profile ollow
    shadders Member
    New

Possibly the most epic beta test I've ever seen. You've now got a megaton of genuine feedback to work with. Look forward to HC 2.1. If you've got the things people miss from V1 along with the new stuff that people loved from V2 then it will be a win for all.

Today at 5:29pm
    Profile ollow
    nomercy Member
    New

In reply to Yoda ...

Yoda I think your making a big mistake reverting to old HC. There are still issues with new HC and it is abit facebook ish, but after changing my browser to firefox and spending half the knight tinkering with it, its starting to make sense. I still prefer old HC, but sometimes you just gota bite the bullet, take the criticisim and make a stand. I know i changed my tune, but isn't that the point of free will!!! Good Luck

HA.spell check aint working.

Today at 5:34pm

DISCLAIMER:
    Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert. (more...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.