test0, page-3

1. 167 Posts.
    Yeh that's fine, thanks for taking the time to read and reply. I'll try keep it short. So I'm 23 years old and dropped out of uni because I wasn't liking my course. In the meantime I've grown to love trading, especially forex/commodities and indices. I'll be honest I've lost quite a bit of money but I do feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it.

The hardest part for me is setting stop losses and I tend to overextend my position. What I mean is that I invest too much in a trade and if it swings the other way more than expected my whole deposit is gone due to the margin.

What I wanted to ask is if you think it really is possible for people like us to make a living off trading on our own. Because I am starting to rethink if I need to just stop this and see about my life. It really is something I love doing and don't mind putting in time to improve my trading.

I can even provide you with some trades I've had to prove that it isn't really blind luck when I do make money. Any feedback will be more than welcome, hope it isn't too long of a read

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.