TYX 20.0% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

If you look at the amount of shares going through at around 75c...

1. 2,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    If you look at the amount of shares going through at around 75c it should give you a good indication that it is not mums and dads buying, yet it seems they are the one's selling.

I don't blame small holders who are frustrated to sell, but this time next week I think we should have positive news in regards to rights issue.

The delay could be from the fact that TRF won't be taking up their entitlements, so that leaves negotiations with other insto's to take up the balance of shares.

Greenwayb I can tell you do no fear, as all the money will be raised and it seems that it should be underwritten. The insto support is much higher than most people think.

Ian has stated that he wants all shareholders to have a chance to participate as there will not be another placement for awhile. I would heed his words and that is why you will see any sellers being absorbed easily at 75c now.

Let's see in a weeks time or so how iFE is sitting price wise. I am sure it will be high enough to make the rights issue seem cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.6K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280267 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8956283 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.