TYX 20.0% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

Ive been an investor in IFE for over 12 months and sold most of...

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ive been an investor in IFE for over 12 months and sold most of my holdings a little while back for a modest loss because I felt my funds would be better invested elsewhere until this funding effort was resolved. I felt that there have been too many production estimate delays for my liking and comms has nearly died at a time when information should be provided in snappy fashion regarding the raising. The sceptic in me feels that instos will keep this depressed to pick up more shares in the issue as there will most certainly be a shortfall. Also im keeping an eye on iron price - they have basically pushed this project back 12 months now so risk has increased in my view on the pricing side. The feasibility study has really shown how far off the mark they have been with their initial estimates/statements. Conservative is best in my view. Id rather invest in other things for a month or so till this is all resolved and risk reduced. I dont expect a huge price premium as an outcome of things being sorted out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.4K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4201437 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8956283 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.