SMN 0.00% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Testia

1. 17,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3692

Because AEM’s Charles Noble will be soon be ‘dedicated’ to working with Airbus…

— Because Testia is the Airbus division dedicated to working with NDT, SHM etc https://www.testia.com

—Because SMS signed an MOU with Testia back in early 2015 which looked fairly rosy [SMS signs MILESTONE MEMORANDUM with TESTIA an AIRBUS company 23/03/2015]
    Except the contract expected ‘in weeks’ never appeared

Then, despite the SMS HC forum expectations, the next thing I can so far find that happened with Testia in regards SHM sensors was that it signed an MOU with competition sensor maker Acellent in August 2017 [TESTIA and Acellent establish an MOU for Acousto-Ultrasonic Structural Health Monitoring systems].
    Folowing this MOU, the Acellent site says:

… Maybe someone else can dig this out in full as it seems to have become cached?

And I hope someone can dig it out, along with anything recent to do with SHM, as Testia, as of its’ presentation two years back at the Munich Symposium on Lightweight Design on 3 November 2020
    https://www.testia.com/news/structural-health-monitoring-for-space-vehicles/
    seemed to be favouring Acellent in regards Space Missions, but was open to exploring other kinds of sensor tech?

Here’s the video presentation in case anyone is interested:

FWIW the SHM sensor comparisons, including CVM, start at around 14 minutes.

I am guessing what is good for outerspace is also good for inside earth’s atmosphere?
    And maybe one of Charles Noble’s key jobs will be to convince Testia that CVM is now the better option and get that 2015 MOU turned into something stronger?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 18/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 19270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.