MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

The testimonial relating to the prior mail: LVAD Run!!! Stem...

1. 129 Posts.
    The testimonial relating to the prior mail:

LVAD Run!!! Stem Cell Research Clinical Trial Cleveland Clinic Day 132!!

James Starre
    Add to
    More

5 0
    Published on Apr 14, 2016
    Today was the much anticipated 4 month checkup for the NIH Wean Study at the Cleveland Clinic. At LVAD implantation I was either injected with 12 shots of stem cells or a placebo in a blind study. This is the 2nd lag of the study. At 2 months I did 27 laps for 1630 feet. Today I tried to set a high bar. I was able to run comfortably with normal fatigue although I had run 2K yesterday and did 3K on th bike. I would normal do this every other day. Today I count 44 laps and a bit. The grand total was 2,674 feet!! Over half a mile!! My Ejection Fracture via echocardiogram was the same as the two month checkup (25-35EF) with the pump at 9000RPM. When the pump was turned down to 6000 RPM that is when the fun started. My heart responded! It jumped up to a 40 or so EF. After I did this run we did one more echo and my heart responded even more! Up to 60EF!! That is in the normal range! Very excited with the progress.

A short synopsis of my story:

I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy 5 years ago. I caught pneumonia and dipped under 10% EF. I was implanted with HeartMate II LVAD along with a 50/50 shot at stem cells for clinical trial on December 4th, 2015. I fought for my life for two weeks after surgery I am told and nearly didn't make it. I came out on the other side on Oxycodone, Oxycontin. When my lungs filled up with blood and my lungs had to be punctured to remove the blood...without anesthesia and adding Morphine to the terrible two. I was fighting the envelope of drug fog while making decisions for my life. So thankful for my parents, friends, and the head nurse who was my best friend's wife!. That was very helpful. The team at the Cleveland Clinic has been out of this world. I now am back at work (from home), living alone, approved for driving, doing my own dressing changes, and have kicked the Oxy's since February 8th 2016. I do have a nearly 2 month window where I remember only the largest events.I am in the NIH Clinical Trial for stem cells and I really hope I have them. The LVAD certainly hits you like a ton of bricks in the best of cases. As a younger than average heart failure hereditary cardiomyopathic, I include myself in a subsection of a subsection. Each story is not better than the other, each of us are all different. Explantation is my goal and I am working towards this goal daily. Strength and determination to all. If you are a caregiver, we need you so much!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.