CAI 9.52% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Quite right gannp. A sensible and pragmatic post.Only people...

1. 137 Posts.
    Quite right gannp. A sensible and pragmatic post.
    Only people buying it are us lot. Mainly online. No else will buy it online because they have no idea it exists. A few pharmacies sprinkled around the country. Website up but links dont work. It just needs to be a little sharper and more intelligent and professional. If we have no cash to market it, the inevitable will happen. I'm not aware of any clinical trials to suggest this is a revolution in the market. I'm hoping but where is the value propostion? You chaps may respond and tell me, but much prefer a senior scientific institute to say....we have outstanding results with the new version. As long as this hit and miss strategy (in my opinion) continues, below 1 cent it stays. What is the big launch??? 2000 chemists agreed to stock it, clinical trials successful, ch 9 or ch7 running reports, or will it tell us what we know already and more importantly the market. I'm hoping, but tell me why this wont be withdrawn in 12 months, because sales are minimal. Our bias beliefs and positions wont sell it. It looks like small wins, product available, website nearly up. Would another biotech company see this progess as acceptable?? Maybe......I know how the market sees it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $93.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $265.3K 2.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11766 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 336976 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.