SXL 0.83% 60.0¢ southern cross media group limited

I think you need to stop looking at market cap, in this current...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think you need to stop looking at market cap, in this current climate fundamentals don't mean too much when it comes to what direction the share price is going to travel. There's so many new investors out there that are just taking a punt and don't give two hoots about the fundamentals and also wouldn't even know what fundamentals are let alone using them to value a company and make informed investment decisions.

So when you say this company won't be able to reach a certain market cap all you're really saying is you don't think there are enough people out there that will buy into this stock and drive the price up?
    How do you actually know the sellers won't dry up and that there won't be a big wave of buyers that will want in on this stock because they all think that when everything comes back online that this company will do well? If there's enough people out there to mop up all the extra shares on offer and sellers pull out then the price will rise but you just don't think there are enough buyers for that to happen, correct?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $143.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.5¢ $73.25K 121.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26228 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 2085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.