FBR 4.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Testing location

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    On the 10th January Mike mentioned that for the next 4 months they would be ramping up production to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are almost at the end of that third month now so I image the HX's are now starting to take some form of shape.

I don't think that either of their premises are large enough for them to test the HX's adequately. I can guarantee you they will not be testing outdoors where prying eyes can see. So if the premises aren't large enough and they wont do it outside they would surely need a new location? It would need to be quite substantial to fully enclose 1, possibly 2 HX's at the same, their beautiful booms swinging in all their sub millimeter glory. Building full size accurate structures over and over again all in a timely manner with minimal waste and efficiency . This would be done to iron out the bugs and get it right before finally unveiling it in some form to the public.

So in saying that. If they were to lease new premises is this something share holders would be informed about?

thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $51.11K 2.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265285 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2298226 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.