VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

testing sidi dhaher, page-9

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Yes Koko

From memory i dont see anything in writing in the anns saying they have encountered a 95m oil column.

And yet as you say if you listen to the BRR broadcast and listen to Paul Fink the technical director, he does in fact say after detailed analysis and mapping that they think they have a 95m oil column present in the Birino formation.
    And is of good reservour quality with a 90 m seal on top.

Ah well who are we to argue maybe they are just conservative in anns, Im not an O @ G tech guy but 95m is more than 3 times 30m as stated in anns , im not speculating its possibly 3 times bigger than they are stating but will just take it that they are being cautious and conservative with what they can print.

Anyway we have been given a mean contingent resourse of 51mil blls to start with.
    So lets stick with this figure for now and just hope its conservative and goes up. and also lets hope that the oil recovery is at the higher end of the 15 to 45 % of what they think might be recoverable.Because they seem very happy with the reservoir quality and have stated they have moveable light oil with little water in the samples.

From the tone in todays ann it sounds like they were half expecting some kind of trouble so this was a smart move. Test the waters by starting to move the less expensive equip and a few personel.
    Then sort out the problems without too much expense.
    They have been treading very carefully with the local poeple and local authorites so im confident they can sort this out soon, and pave the way for full steam ahead test which sounds like its just about ready to rock and roll.

Still crossing my fingers for a positive ann by end of week.

LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.