AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

JID,It's a tall order asking for your opinion of Panterra's...

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    JID,

It's a tall order asking for your opinion of Panterra's future given how badly honest, evidence-based opinions have been treated here (be they positive, negative, right or wrong). Plus, you're presumably no longer motivated by a stake in PGI.

Even so, I'd very much appreciate any updates you may have on your early evaluations of PGI. Is there indeed much room for improvement from here on in gold recovery rates? Are there any bad blind spots in PGI's strategies that represent significant threats to PGI's future? Have the delays and shortfalls experienced thus far reflected any more than the normal teething problems of a complex and unfamiliar process, one that's taking place offshore? Is the reporting clear and comprehensive?

Regarding TylerMax, I'd reiterate to those concerned my opinion that his/her views were evidence-based, fair-minded (particularly given his/her own apparent state of dismay at the time), and well worth consideration and respect. We diminish ourselves by denigrating honest people simply for disagreeing with us. (That's not saying that I necessarily agree with his/her views.)

Regarding other recent posts, may I suggest to those concerned that gloating over the setbacks of others is quite a ghoulish and unsavoury activity, one that merits serious self-examination. Honest, evidence-based, logical views, be they positive or negative, are fine. Gloating, exaggerating, and flaming posts are personally destructive to the addressee and unedifying to the rest of us. You could say that I'm being holier-than-thou here, but the reality is that I'm well under water with PGI so far and really need facts, evidence and logic, not nonsense.

Whatever you decide to say or not say John, thanks for all your inputs.

Grav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.12K 6.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 52096822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20905065 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.