TRI 0.00% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

Testing the 200 Day MA

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Iam liking the off screen buying that is coming in for MEB and is paying up. Tells me there is some interest of size around.

From a technical perspective, things are starting to look very interesting as we move back to test the 200 day moving average again at $0.38. I have strange feeling that this time around, it isn't going to stand a chance and that 250K on market will get taken in own foul swoop. Once we clear the 200 day ma, this should open the door for some free flowing price action back into the $0.40's +.

Iam comfortable on the daily chart that the MAC is back above the 0 line and is positive, along with the RSI and stochastics all pointing in the right direction.

MEB daily.JPG

From a Weekly chart perspective, things are looking even more encouraging as the share price flirted with the 200 weekly MA and have push off this nicely over the past week. The door is open for a move into the $0.40's here without too much fuss. Certainly encouraged to see MACD turn positive, with RSI and stochastics also looking very favourable.

Looking forward to further near term catalysts to continue to drive the price and awareness of MEB both domestically & internationally.

MEB weekly.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4.635K 185.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38118 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 126026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.