CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

testing the water, page-42

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    stix,

Childish remarks my friend, and a litle baiting to complement your post as well.

I recommend you do a little research of my previous posts, and there lies your answer.

It is very unfortunate that when people have no answers to one's opinions, they go straight on the front foot and attack by playing the player instead of the ball. Your post is a typical example of that.

I always stated that there is no way known that I would recommend anything to anyone, nor trying to influence anyone into buying shares. If I would have done so in the past, like many did at nauseum, and when I had doubts all along, I couldn't live with myself knowing that many investors, the likes of maxw and many others, could have lost money from my advice.

Unfortunately there are many here that doesn't seem to think so, do not give a hoot about anyone but themselves, (SORRY HOOTER it is not meant for you), and still go to sleep at night without any worries whatsoever. But, to each his own.

On the other end of the scale though, the comment about the loose change, may very well be correct. It is up to you now if you want to find out.

In the meantime, true to my previous comments, today as the sp reached my average entry price, I sold another 10% of my holdings. I believe that I am too heavily involved with this one at this moment in time.

At some stage or another it may be different. But for now I like to play it safe. Plenty of time ahead of us yet.

Besides, we have an AGM coming up. And that is when, usually, the companies are releasing plenty of good information to the market in order to get what they want approved, and when they will face the shareholders face to face.

I have been long enough in the sharemarket to learn that part of the story. Am I a pessimist?? Maybe.. But that's me. All I know is that I have learnt a few lessons in my years in the market.

Cheers,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.