CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

testing the water, page-7

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Weatherfoxhat,

You are wasting your time mate. It is of no use whatsoever trying to show them the real light because they won't be able to see it.
    They are so pushed into what they now believe, that there is no way in the whole wide World that they will change their mind.

If you take notice of their comments about e-mailing to each other behind the scenes of HC, that says it all. All the while, they are still going back to the old Messiah that forced/brainwashed them in the first place into walking through the Red Sea that fell back upon them nearly drowing them, for advice and reassurance.

Comments that just have been made by gjcl really goes to show how much these people really know about the market. It is very sad. But the outside forces have really and truly won them over, again.

The simply ridiculous commenst that are constantly made by Conix, do not help very much either.

The last comment for example,the likes of "Just looking at the 15,000m it is tempting to estimate the further increase in copper tonnage--maybe another 15% to 20% would be conservative. Conix", only encourages unaware and newby investors to risk more of their moneys in search of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
    Why not wait unti the pot of gold is getting visible, before rushing into buying it, is worth of some serious considerations. Buying before looking, IMHO is a little risky indeed.

How can such a "Revered Poster" make a ludicrous and baseless comment like that, is beyond me.

And as to how it wasn't caught by the MODS, that has me confused as well.
    But. as Tweety said, they are not there to read every post that are posted. It really is an impossibility.

As for CONIX now, can you please substantiate your totally baseless comment, and how you arrived at those figures.??????

I will wait for you reply, that will probably never come.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.