VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

So you have just acknowledged the Chinese will ensure that...

1. 223 Posts.
    So you have just acknowledged the Chinese will ensure that pricing operates in their favour exactly as they have done with every other commodity, particularly iron ore. Research how that worked out for high cost producers. Additionally graphite has a synthetic substitute which further caps pricing and it’s the incumbent input for the EV market.

This means Volt must be able to operate in the current pricing environment and make a margin on their stage 1 strategy. And as I have been saying for a long time, I don’t believe they will be able to do this. Volt are starting out as one of the highest cost producers on a large scale operation (173ktpa) and it will only get worse on a small scale (20ktpa), potentially a lot worse.

In my opinion VRC shareholders are backing the wrong horse if they believe in the future of graphite. The project isn’t very good and the capital structure is a total disaster. And I’m guessing not one of you has bothered to ring any of the other graphite juniors to compare and play “devils advocate”. I guess it’s just easier to bury your head in the sand.

And now another quarter has elapsed with no news except for another capital raising. There’s no binding offtake, no update on all those agreements that SH signed more than 12 months ago, no drilling, no bulk samples, no met testing, no update on the small scale operation PFS.

Even the biggest cheerleader on this thread can only muster up a reference to “bar charts”...

I vote woofer of the year goes to VRC...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.