DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

accaeric - it seems like you totally given up hope on ZIP. I...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    accaeric - it seems like you totally given up hope on ZIP. I have just extensively tested the newest version of the app (http://zipt.com/App/0.93/ZIPT_093.apk) and have the following responses to your posts:

1. Activation
    SMS activation does work but only to a non-Australian mobile number (I borrowed my relos' Singapore mobile and got the SMS activation promptly.

2. Call Quality
    Like you, I got good call quality. I even went one more step further to set my mobile to 2G networks and still got good call quality to another 2G mobile in Australia and offshore

3. Messaging
    When I tried sending messages to another Australian mobile not on ZipT, I got an error message but I could successfully send messages to another ZipT mobile. So it appears that the messaging functionality is not for sending SMS to other mobiles but for sending messages between ZipT members. This I fault the company for not labelling it correctly
    Screenshot_2014-12-29-19-56-22.png

4. Top Up
    I did not try this to the end of actually crediting $5 into the account but I could progress and follow through the Paypal process - I think this does work.

5. iOS
    I didn't get to try the iOS version but it would not surprise me that the company has been trying to give the underlying app a facelift and has only done so for the Android app and not the iOS app because they were only going to do pilot-testing on the Android app for the target markets. The version that I downloaded has the broad look and feel like the images in the announcement but that said, there was no "Home Screen" like the announcement said.

Therefore what I do agree is that more work needs to go into the user interface (at least to the version I have downloaded) but the main point is that the app has the key functionality, which is good call quality under 2G conditions. Isn't this why we have all invested in the first place? If the functionality is there, the issue of the user interface will be resolved

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13457151 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12197609 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.