CRJ 0.00% 1.5¢ caravel energy limited

testing, page-11

1. 11 Posts.
    Abuman...you're right...there should be a pernatty ann soon. I saw the big buyer @ 10c too. So i bought the 50k on offer @ 10.5. Then the buyer disappeared! I thought I had been taken for a ride.....a short time later he was back again....then he bought 200k! Good enough for me...i bought some more....he bought more again.... so i reckon something might be doing about the pernatty lagoon drilling program.....rumour has it they left cos of last minute bangala permit problems and were too coy to admit it to the market...their targets are considered hot by the other players in their area...and it would be good to see them back there drilling.
    ....... and you might also be interested to know that tech cominco report on monday night. Theres a chance they might give an indication of the magnitude of the carapateena strike. This will remind the market of the stakes we are playing for with these little iocg explorers.
    Fancy a tinpot co like rdm/mox/crj or somesuch finding $5b or $10b worth of copper!

I also hold wcp ero axt vms ( all currently drilling! ) and stuff like gme nav cul sxp lyc fwl lnc etc....

My ten bagger tip? SXP ...check em out dudes.
    20gt of brown coal....already proven up by sa govt years ago. market cap 20m. Thus price per TONNE is .1c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.