ACR 0.00% 5.4¢ acrux limited

Definition of Failure - Failure on my part: 1): Choosing this...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Definition of Failure -
    Failure on my part:
    1): Choosing this stock as my first stock
    2): Not selling as a minor loss when I could
    3): Accepting that this is now a total write-off and a reminder of how I completely @#$#@$ up with this stock

I have 1,780 shares. Average price of $1.5413. Net worth of $400.50. Loss of $2,343.04 (-85.4%). I wasted $2743.54. I could have brought a surf ski or surf board or a paddle board. At least this is a minor part of my portfolio investment into the stock market. Also, I still have some cash. I will not waste it here to average down when I know it is sinking. How I wish I could put of a different tone or at least a ramping tone. I wish I could lie and say something very positive about his company and especially of the management. Yet I need to be honest with myself. I made this really dumb mistake and I need to learn to find the sell button and look at Point 2): next time if happens to another stock I own.

This one is not worth selling. After 3 years, I am waiting for this stock to fall into nothing. I wonder if this stock will ever be delisted? I wonder if this company would be around after 5 years?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.