ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

tet...delays

1. 2,232 Posts.
    The sp is holding while the Dow is flying...I would hate to see 3c broken. The LT holders are content to sit it seems...

Given the lack of volume, traders are focussing on VIL etc.

All the "delaying" of events mean nothing to those with an informed Chinese/Viet business mentality.

Tet - New year in Vietnam (Feb 14) - runs from 2 weeks prior to Tet... business is quiet until Thursday (18th)... after that normal business resumes. But that doesnt explain the "delays".

It seems Kos was expecting Tincom shortly after his famous Jan 15 statement "in a few weeks it would be done". Clearly Kos was expecting Tincom somewhere between Jan 15 - Feb 12. Didnt happen for Tet or other "reasons".

ECT is now largely a business dictated by Asian business mentality.

Simple fact is Tincom need BCE - they are not playing games with Kos. They want/need BCE - the lowest (LV) contaminant/emitting black coal in the world.

Put aside the obvious enviromental "forces" to reduce emissions.

The REAL issue is black coal demand in Asia/India.

Have a look at the latest demand figures for the next 30 years...the need for imports and therefore upgrade their existing deposits is IMMENSE.

Think about it. Atm... ECT have 3 deals outside their prime identified markets - they havent even signed any deals in their target markets yet - Chindia mainly.

Poland tells us the BIG fish are looking at Coldry...(how out of the blue was that!) Kos expects the Coldry operating plants to be 12 by 2015 and 51 by 2020 - so we can expect numerous deals over the next 2 years.

If you search the net - its clear (to me anyway) that Coldry is as Kos says it is - the most economical, enviro friendly liglite drying tech...simple - so why wouldnt the world be watching...they are - at least 80 of them.

Matmor progress is great to see - its clearer now - but the sp kicker for 2010 will be Coldry. Instos want to see near term revenue potential - and Coldry is now poised...Matmor is a couple of years away. Likely Matmor will eventually dwarf Coldry.

Regardless of downrampers - I havent sold anything since last June (wish I sold the lot!)

Ps...the raising (we all hoped for a higher placement price) was a masterstroke considering the market downturn . Imagine if ESI raised zip 2 months ago. Quite simply - ESI sp would be 2c now and "trying" to raise $2.6 mill at 1.5c with 1 free oppie...massive dilution. That was reality folks.

The only reason ESI is at 3.3c is they NOW have the cash backing to fund the next year or so that matter.

Prudent financial management in the circumstances imo.

Equally, The only reason ESI "should" be as low as 3.3c is the fact that the market doesnt "believe" Tincom will commit.

Prove the market wrong Kos...

Get the sp stable above 10c and funding will be a thing of the past - $9 mill+ from oppies.

Hopefully the con note is resolved soon. The dilution from that is minor. We should end up with a funded coy with f/diluted 1.25 Bill shares.

20c will value ESI at $250 mill f/diluted...small pickings for Xstata, Rio etc that are hunting for the proven, commercial next best thing.

The lignite drying tech alternatives are shrinking rapidly.

For a HORROR story - checkout CCTC - they were the hottest tech in the lignite drying world. 15 mths ago the sp was $15...now its 4c being sold down on heavy volume. I guess the market voted!!

Coldry is poised to fill the void.

http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:FLUVsWXM52EJ:www.cleancoaltechnologiesinc.com/+Clean+Coal+Technologies&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55309&highlight...

http://www.gtlenergy.com.au/technology.php

http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:I3f5EDrrypIJ:www.whiteenergyco.com.au/+white+energy&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.