ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

should be?any consultant would require a confirmation of work...

1. 11,546 Posts.
    should be?

any consultant would require a confirmation of work scope and costings to be confirmed before anything of this magnitude is to be commenced and 100% legally binding document between both parties signed, and hence from this point they may not require any capital up front once work has commenced on this outline.

having said that, the so called scoping study should have been welll and truly completed by now. so why the delay?
    did kos not see some event from a further delay and its obvious the MM(market maker) in this stock has no intention of supporting it, so the longer it drags out the lower we will go, i feel for the LTers who have been in this for months and years, i have yet to crack a few weeks.

or the other thing is maybe he knew its a while off but said weeks to keep the natives happy? either way he should say nothing other than via asx annoucements, hence my comments about him selling photocopiers is very valid.

goodluck and hopefully they get something decent to market soon so the real work can begin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 26264854 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5216937 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.