ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

tet...delays, page-2

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Thats a great post Amazed.
    Informative and verifiable info, with a good opinion about the level of global interest in Matmor and Coldry for now and in future years.

IMO, i agree that Matmor will dwarf Coldry with revenue and support when it comes time to pop the cork.
    This time will most likely come after ESI has ridden the success of Coldry to a price beyond todays shareprice (20, 30, 40c?).

Of course i dont know how far Coldrys success can inflate the shareprice.
    I dont know its limiting factors either, because they havent been ascertained yet.
    But the limiting factors are more estimable for Coldry than for Matmor only due to the amount of industry to which Matmor can be applied and the reasons for its application (greater profit to miners and foundries).
    The applications for Matmor and its potential global industry presence are GIANT compared to Coldrys.

Both products are potentially game changing on a global level.

It will take some years to produce, deliver and earn from Coldry, and so its possible that in that timeframe, the likelihood of a 30,40,50c share is a realistic.
    All based on Coldrys success, but as i have said before (due to the Aus govts lack of direct involvement), i am of the opinion that ESIs and coldrys success is a given, being pushed and assured by something behind the curtains/under the stage.

The USA wont like us, (in my opinion) because we are supplying via TransPacific avenues, and not TransAtlantic, which they control. They will not enjoy anyone siding with the Chinese, even if it is an indirect siding by way of naval route.
    The USA also has a desire for Nuclear now.

So i think we will mainly concentrate on developing industries, economies and busineses along the TransPacific route - where destinations have been somewhat disadvantaged by the Naval presence and access rules/tarriffs put in place by the USA -which some countries can't afford financially or politically.

Emerging economies (such as the ones we have struck deals with!!) will jump on ESIs technology looooong before existing ones - like the USA.

Thats my insight on offer, i may be wrong.

Cheers

L

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $419 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 19761726 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12532403 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.