VCR ventracor limited

tets, page-2

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Yes, that was a bit disappointing..........but I suspect is not the whole story, if you noticed Hazardous, they did say they would be keeping the market informed and they did say they wanted to steam ahead and possibly overtake Thoracic, I have a feeling they might pull a hat trick and bring it out before then, it already is in the rotar blades and was attached to the TGA patent, they suddenly went all quiet about it..................and only mentioned the Commercial ready grant, they did promise they had a surprise earlier in the year?

The new leads and computer equipment is on the TGA Site and they mentioned them and the fact that they wanted to have patients more mobile, well how are they going to do that without the TETS? certainly not with an external lead that might get damaged. One part of the Tets technology was in a Patent in January, 2007 and the rest of it is the patch that sits under the skin to conduct the current........... I think they are going to make it a separate announcement? It just doesn,t make sense to say they want Patients to be more mobile, how is that going to happen with just a disposable lead? I watched the slide show and they had one graph where everything was going to be removable, they can,t do that without the Tets.

Also did you note they didn,t mention about the new protocol re reducing the trials by 18 months..............what happened to that?? and if you listened to the (Questions time) at the end of the webcast Ambro and a few other people had a few interesting questions for them, with a bit more information about whether the operations were going to be funded by the Government and Private Health companies............. if they are wise and I think they are they are, they will have positioned themselves in the best centres to be funded. I think they are going to be more open now, like the old days.

I have a feeling they are keeping a few surprises to get the share price moving, later on..............The Presentation is exactly what I thought it would be.........pity about this shocking market, but think with a bit of broker interest this is going North from now on, just was a rotten day for this good news.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.