QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

G'day QPNers.No doubt like many explorers, we are holding QPN...

1. 365 Posts.
    G'day QPNers.

No doubt like many explorers, we are holding QPN from different perspectives. Some will be long-termers holding through the drill, others like me holding as a BESBS play.

Either way, I reckon we simply hold and be patient. Management raised cash specifically for this drilling. I can't see management wanting to suddenly abandon that plan and keep the money for other projects. This would not only appear as 'false pretenses'; it would also partially destroy confidence for future CR within shareholders. Add to this, management have all dipped into their pockets bigtime for the CR. It is in management's interest to see the SP rise quickly. The best way to do this in this general market is to drill a potentially company-making well.

We know that the wet season has dragged on a little. It has been Xmas/New year, and there are final agreements with locals to be settled before drilling. In this scenario, I'm happy to assume that we will hear shortly from management once definite news is ready. For what it is worth, I'm assuming a drill around March given all these factors. Until we hear more, I'm assuming the above, trusting management also want their $$$$ to rise, and drilling will eventuate sooner than later.

I have been buying over the last week at .006c and will continue to do so as funds become available. A quick history lesson from my speculative BESBS memory over the past decade (and I'm the first to admit many BESBSs have not been as successful as these)and see the links to QPN:

BKP: bought early at .004c and rose to around .015c at drill (after hitting 3c well before spud).

LKO: a few years back, bought at .004c before Wombat and saw .015c as drill bit turned.

MMR: remember was 12c and went into the 80c+ range as the Sydney basin was drilled.

EGO: in early days, was around .005c and went into the .015c+ range on drill.

All had a big company-making project on the books at the time, huge leverege to success, had funding for the drill, and trader interest. Now look at QPN: has funding via CR, has a potential company-maker drill approaching, has a SP that offers great leverege to success...the similarities are there although QPN is unique as are all companies to some extent.
    True the general market conditions are not as good as for the above examples but QPN looks worth a hold at the VERY LEAST. Hang in there, guys. I reckon it will be worth it.

Anyway, JMHO. All the best to holders of all strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.