MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

an underfunded company can have to give itself away in order to...

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    an underfunded company can have to give itself away in order to raise cash for ongoing activities and it's the late-coming investors who reap the benefits.

But this is not necessarily the case where what amounts to bridging finance is going on prior to nailing a deal with a large company. They refuse to admit that this is not only possible, it's likely. They are saying it is all disaster. You're inclined to believe them because of the SP, but I say that it is far more complicated than that and the SP has been manipulated.

You want better quality of posts? My good man, I do my best but LT shareholders know the score and are looking after themselves. You want me to post of the volume and quality of ex brokers? Blimey it's a big ask, but more than that, here you have to do your thinking for yourself.

Be wary of someone who sets themselves up as an authority on the subject and wants to do your thinking for you. I do my best to point in appropriate directions and poke holes in their arguments but take the size and quantity of this barrage on? You must be joking. I'm constantly being tagged and the demands and slurs are endless. If they really thought what I was saying is rubbish why do they bother? The answer surely must be that certain lines of thinking are a threat.

Why don't they want to look at the implications of the ongoing negotiations with Celgene? Because if you look at the developments I posted on yesterday with targetted delivery to the CHF damaged muscle, it makes the entire issue of efficacy (the big drama about why Teva walked being dressed up as efficacy failure) and equity finance redundant (and that is the topic of this thread). Why the barrage of negative posts (and this has gone on for years now)?

If you buy a biotech early you have to expect long lead times. Of course things can go wrong, and things can certainly go wrong with the SP being traded on low volumes and being shorted like crazy. But I wonder who will enlighten you about shorting? Ask yourself why so many people who have said or implied that MSB is a dud stock were and remain so focussed on it?

Surely the answer is they know this is going to be HUGE, and they want their shares cheap.
    Now they say they're waiting to be sure that MSB will actually deliver. Do you think they're really doing that? There are no guarantees in HC or anywhere else that what people say is what they're doing. Even @madamswer doesn't trust broker reports. It's tempting to say it takes one to know one, but look at what Anton Kreil has to say on the subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.