MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Teva CHF milestone $$$, page-9

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Sure. But we haven't had any negative anns so far on results.

BTW I think you misunderstood my previous post. I've been saying for years that fast tracking is not just possible but likely with MSB, because of the nature of MPCs and because traditional clinical trials are designed to eliminate the complex and unpredictable results of pharmaceutical drug therapy.

It's because of the inherent difference in therapies, as pharmaceutical drugs track only limited manifestations of the condition, whereas MPCs go up the line with broader and comprehensive effect and cannot have the same complexities in impacts. This what the CEO explained at the AGM. It's the technical explanation, but the principle involved was clear to me, and is even clearer to us all now.

I have said this many times, and certain posters tried to ridicule it as totally unlikely. It's not just likely, it's a reality. Surely it's ok to be able to claim having been correct when the onslaught was so wearing.

I did asked the CEO for best case scenario on indicative market dates taking into account fast tracking. I think that he is being conservative on that point for obvious reasons.

Based on past experience if there is anything that looks like even minor delay on indicative dates (not deadlines, not promises mind), "the market" which on low volumes often means only a few traders will slam the heck out of it.

Of course fast tracking IS going to happen, (just as I predicted) and it is going to surprise on the upside IMO by being quicker than "the market" realises.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 26/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.