MSB 0.52% 96.5¢ mesoblast limited

Teva Commitment to Revascor

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Getting off the nit-picking regarding the value and morality of ESOP'S (yawn) I noted with interest that contrary to some pessimistic posters predictions, TEVA re-affirmed their commitment to Revascor during their Q3 call last night. Both Revascor and the Phase 2 testing in acute myocardial infarction are included in TEVA's charts of their current pipeline.
    So, the likely newsflow over the next few months looks pretty exciting, with conditional approval likely from the Japanese parliament regarding the accelerated approval for stem cell therapy and also the conditional approval for stem cell therapy on the back of Ph 2 data, likely to come through in November. The Phase 3 disc repair trial will likely commence before the end of this calendar year, and results from the Phase 2 diabetic kidney disease trial should be released in early 2015.
    In summary, the Board and its' executives are perhaps doing all they can to progress MSB to its' next stage of development....dare I say it, maybe they have been incentivised to do so?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.283M 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29300 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.