MSB 6.00% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cam,Your comment is fair and reasonable.I read the...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Cam,
    Your comment is fair and reasonable.
    I read the article(seeking alpha)and IMO, there is not anything there which the market was not aware of (i.e Dr Levines intentions and "complete" review of Teva was advised to the market on May/June 2012 - 1st thing he announced. You would expect this of such an experienced CEO as the MSB deal can either devestate his reputation or make him a Top 5 Pharma CEO (over time).

Anyway you have a point around the lack of annoucements over the last 12 months .....but then again NO bad news(tick). Also IMO, expections placed by various analysts who have quoted $10,$12,$16 SP as a 12 month price target has created a bit on an anti-climax for holders.

In regards to Teva/Msb, I think page 4 of the 2012 Annual Report (3 days ago) explains the current status.

It is also worth noting that Dr Weiner (special advisor to the CEO @ Teva) is an MSB board member and so I would think our CEO would carefully choose the words to explain the current relationship. Personally, I thought the report was very clear and affirmative.

All in my opnion so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.060(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.5¢ 93.5¢ $5.643M 5.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 72266 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.