KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

KDR holders,Your MD is a liability. Its not the first time he...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    KDR holders,
    Your MD is a liability. Its not the first time he has put his foot in it, he was lucky last time.
    The tweet was in reference to a horse race video showing an extremely hard race with some horses refusing to jump a fence.
    The OP commented along the lines of 'the hard rock lithium industry at the moment' to which your flog of MD replied
    'glad we're selling our horse'. @cgdog is correct, it did appear to be in humour, albeit a bit insensitive to my liking at this curent moment in time
    Now I kept a screenshot of the tweet and my response goving him a bloody good tune up for being such a d1ckh3ad at such a sensitive time, afterwards he deleted his tweet.
    I held KDR from approx Aug 2016 until the WES announcement and then sold out altogether seeing as the BOD were recommending the sale, I saw there was a little risk in the deal not heppening or being protracted and I was better off with the $$ elsewhere.
    I wish you all the best of luck, KDR was a good ride for me, pardon the pun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.