TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

tex vs bcc

1. 165 Posts.
    Someone on here was saying that could TEX be the next BCC. Interesting comparison.

BCC have 2 key assets that are in some quality acrage positions with proven high producing adjacent wells.

Pompano #1 workover (65% interest) - flow rates indicate 6-7mcftd of gas best case senario. This gives about 380mcft gas for the qtr for BCC's interest which is inline with what I forecasted in my previous post for TEX once Highway comes online.

Lee Country (52% interest) - targeting 750BOPD which is what adjacent permits have been producing best case. TEX doesn't currently have anything like that at the moment with only 190BOPD currently being produced. They are drilling East Chalky targeting 2.1mBO and Bayou Berard targeting 750,000BO in the next couple of months with the prospect of having them hooked up in the Mar Qtr. This could drag us up closer 750BOPD but to early to say.

BCC market Cap is approx 40mil
    TEX market Cap is approx 10mil

Based on the above I don't think our market cap is reflective of our potential. Feel free to argue the above cause I may not have captured everying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.