CND 7.14% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

Hi Oil PlayThanks for your post. Seems we need to get some info...

1. 108 Posts.
    Hi Oil Play

Thanks for your post. Seems we need to get some info from Canada as BKP management are not very forthcoming with info.

Hi PC

Yep higher volume today and yes I think 5 cents is certainly going to be tested. But is this a so called technical correction to please the chartists before hopefully several positive announcements are released or inside info that there are problems that us long suffering holders don't know about.

I hope and seem to think that this could be the last shaking of the tree/emotional desparate sell off before the news is released.

Lets try and take the holder emotion out of this stock and try and separate what is known and what is bullshit.

If the share price challenges 5 cents, then it is either because.

1. Some holders have insider info and are getting out.

2. Someone is trying to buy big volume at lower prices and shaking the tree.

With a lot of potentially low risk info re, Monza 1. La Punta 2 drillings coming up shortly, what do you think?

There are times when using your heart is gratifying and warm and fuzzy and there are times when using your brain is imperative to survival and enrichment of your life.

It's time to use our brains I think!

BUY BKP BIG TIME! I am!

t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.